AlgaSpring B.V. respects the privacy of its customers, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data.
We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers, personnel and other stakeholders with regard to the processing of personal data, it’s purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) at https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Article 1 – Legal definition
Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “AS”):
Chamber of Commerce number: 54667992
Article 2 – The processing of personal data
- Personal data means any information any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’)
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, on online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- We process the following categories of personal data from you:
- Email address(es)
- Phone number(s)
- Bank accounts
- VAT number
Article 3 – Purpose of processing of personal data
We do not collect your personal information without a purpose. Your personal data are processed for:
- The business relationship with you
- Processing your orders
- Annoucements via e-mail(s) and/or newsletters
- Marketing purposes
- Complying with legal obligations
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 – Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b of the GDPR, each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectifications, erasure and restriction of processing of it’s personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us
- Depending on the complexity and the number of requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6 – Legal obligations
Article 7 – Commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers for AS. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), you can send us an email at: email@example.com
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
Article 8 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9 – Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where AS has it’s place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 10 – Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact the Office management department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Almere, May 21, 2018
This privacy statement applies from May 21, 2018 onwards until further notice